So stupid (via TumbleOn)
According to reports, the New Orleans Hornets are looking to change their name to the Pelicans for the 2013-14 NBA season. New Orleans may be “The Pelican State,” but this team name needs to shoo. [Click to continue reading]
- Unibrow Yes, their star player is monobrowed man, Anthony Davis, but this represents so much more. A unibrow is a bunch of things coming together as one to form a larger, more unified, and scarier thing, and if that’s not intimidating—what is?
- Dunkeroos Enthusiasm for 90’s nostalgia might run out eventually, but luckily, the idea of a kangaroo dunking a basketball never will.
- Mardi Gras A local favorite and an easy way to skip the debate over whether a team’s name should be pluralized.
- White Dudes Not great, but it makes about as much sense as Washington Redskins.
- Lunar Craters Not great, but it makes about as much sense as Los Angeles Lakers. [Keep Reading]